- Example (1):
Barabbas (1961 film) Directed by: Richard Fleischer
Referring to the duel between Jack Palance and Anthony Quinn on below link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fmFAfcrowU (This link shows you the complete film while you should
watch after the time: 1:34:15)
we can find the strategies as follows:
- Not to move before thinking
- To use of unusual ways to solve of the problem
- To show the situation of rush but not to make an attack
- Don't worry about your tools for solving of the problem but utilize your tools in the best ways
- If we take the thinking accompanied by studying, we will gain the self- reliance.
And so on ….
All of above strategies present a philosophic point that Immanuel Kant (1724 – 1804) said to us: “When we are obliged to think, we are at the extreme of weakness.”
I also used from this philosophic point in negotiation (article of “Some of comments in EPC projects”).
- Example (2):
I think, the movies of “Papillon (1973 film)” directed by: Franklin J. Schaffner and
“Once Upon Time in America (1984 film)” directed by Sergio Leone and so the music of Jean Michel Jarre (1984 – Zoolook – ETHNICOLOR – 01), all of them are
jointly presenting a philosophic point.
Do you know this point?
- Hypothesis (2):
I think, it can be “outsourcing’. (Please see the article of ‘Some of comments in EPC projects”).
(To be continued…)